Sprig's Pages

Sunday, 22 November 2009

10% Off at Love Hearts and Crosses Jewellery


Thanks to the ever brilliant virtual friend of mine, Twitter, I came across the gorgeous jewellery shop that is Love Hearts and Crosses. If I could make jewellery or even design it, it would look a lot like some of the cute pieces they sell. From the adorable I Love You range - who wouldn't love to be given this necklace? - to the quirky earrings range, there's something for everyone and they make really heart-felt sentimental gifts at perfectly affordable prices.

The even better news: for any lovely person who reads my blog (hello!), you can get 10% off when you enter the code judyjay any time before 1st January 2010.

Ahem... just in time for my birthday on the 5th ;)

I'm waiting for the next lot of stock of the brilliant Alice in Wonderland Pocket Watch necklace (pictured) - love it!

Enjoy!

x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Twittergirl, I gave up and opened a new blog, so make sure to stop by (pretty empty over there right now:/)

    Hope to see you before the holidays

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete